The development of modern technologies has made it possible to learn to play chess with highly qualified coaches from different cities and countries without leaving home.
Online and face-to-face chess lessons have practically no difference. They are designed on the same principle as the full-time classes.
Skype lessons have a number of advantages, such as:
- Saving time spent on organizing classes
- Lower price compared to full-time classes
- The possibility to prepare for playing with opponents in the course of tournaments without spending on the coach's assistance.
- Not suitable for very young students due to the difficulty of maintaining concentration (it is recommended to begin online studies at the age of seven)
Chess lesson in the online mode, what is necessary for this?
1) to listen to lectures, you need to have Skype, Discord, a software application that is required for free video chats and communication with the coach.
2) to be registered at one of the chess platforms for collaborative analysis.